As mentioned in a previous review, I love Jo. Jo Brand products are not only amazing and work, but they are also completely body safe and PH neutral.They have overall health and sexual health as one of their top priorities.
Earlier, I made a post about another vaginal tightening/toning gel that I was not very thrilled about. However, this one made up for my poor experience with the one mentioned in this post .
After less than a week of using SureShrink, both me and my partner could tell a difference in the tightness and tone of my vaginal walls. Pair this cream with a set of kegel balls, and you have yourself the ideal vaginal work out. I personally loved this product due to how simple it is to use as well as how simple it is as a product. There are no added artificial colors or scents, which is a big plus for me. I am also able to use this cream daily, in fact, you are suggested to use it once daily. I have just made it part of my daily hygiene routine and use it right after showering.
SureShrink can cause some tingling sensations, which can be a bit much if you aren’t hopping right into foreplay. However, you can wipe off the tingling outer areas with a piece of toilet paper and that solves that. No scrubbing or soap needed.
Features of SureShrink by Jo:
- Uses natural ingredients, such as witch hazel, that women have trusted for centuries
- Easy to use bottle and pump applicator
- Can be used daily
- Helps regain elasticity of the vaginal walls
- Customer satisfaction guaranteed (see website for details)
- No artificial colors or fragrances added
Pros of using SureShrink by Jo:
- Can be used daily
- Low risk of TSS
- Easy to use
- not overly stimulating
- works over time as well as immediately for increased sexual pleasure
Cons of using SureShrink by Jo:
- Have to use your finger to apply within your vagina
- Contains Glycerin
- Tested on animals
My rating for SureShrink by Jo for Women: ◆◆◆◆◇
Missoula Adam & Eve carries this product for $23.95